ASSET is a multi-national project, together with Georgia, coordinated by Kinneret Academic College.
The broad aim of the of the ASSET project is to contribute to the improvement of higher education in GE and IL through the development of more flexible and more responsive Course Assessment Tools (CATs) that support curriculum development programmes and courses so as to meet graduates’ and other appropriate stakeholder needs.
In order to do so, this project will apply CATs to the innovative courses that have been developed and piloted through previous EU funded projects.
ASSET aims at developing and using best practices of Formative Assessment tools and methods to evaluate students’ life-long learning skills in student-centred learning environments and to adjust teaching to better meet student's learning needs.
Additional Israeli Partners:
* Hadassah Academic College
* Gordon Academic College of Education
* The College of Sakhnin for Teacher Education
Partner HEIs in Georgia:
* Ilia State University
* Sokhumi State University
* Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
* Samtskhe-Javakheti State University
Programme Country HEIs:
* Otto-Friedrich-Universitaet Bamberg, Germany
* Private Pädagogische Hochschule der Diözese Linz, Austria
* Tallinn University, Estonia
Additional information on the project can be found on its website.