BIOART is a multi-national project, together with Ukraine, coordinated by Universidad Politecnica de Madrid.
The main objective is to develop a multidisciplinary curriculum in Bioengineering, with emphasis on smart artificial implants. This project involves European partners with known expertise in the field of bioengineering, regenerative medicine and biomedical signal processing. The new developed curriculum will provide graduates the required competences for their employability in the field of artificial implants, and will increase the research collaboration between the involved academic partners.
Additional Israeli Partners:
* Sami Shamoon College of Engineering
* Bar Ilan University
* Holon Iinstitute of Technology
Partner HEIs in Ukraine:
* Zaporizhzhya National Technical University
* State Establishment "Sytenko Institute of Spine and Joint Path
* Donbass State Engineering Academy
* Vinnytsia National Technical University
* State Higher Education Institution «Pryazovskyi State Technica
Programme Country HEIs:
* POLITECHNIKA KRAKOWSKA, Poland
* Universitaet Fuer Weiterbildung Krems, Austria
* Thomas More Mechelen-Antwerpen, Belgium
For more information visit the project's website.