Our Higher Education Experts have presented on a variety of issues on their field of expertise in support of local HEI as well as the entire HERE community
The summary presentation of the entire 2018-2021 HERE team effect is now avalible - have a look what have happened thanks to the team's activities, events and advising. take a look here
1. Prof. Sibylle Heilbrunn - "PRO’S AND CONTRA’S OF STUDENT CENTERED LEARNING" presented on HERE seminar "Innovating learning and teaching: the next phase of the Bologna Process", Tbilisi, Georgia. December 3ed, 2015.
2. Dr. Stavi Baram - "Issues related to Student Mobility" - presented on a workshop on Internationalization in Higher Education at Beit Berl College on January 12th 2016.
3. Mr. Ehud Or - "Be Practical - Follow your passion" - presented on TAM "Providing Skills to Increase Employability of Humanities and Social Sciences Graduates" held on December 18th 2017.
4. Ms. Ma'ayan Hagage- "The National Union of Israeli Students" presented on HERE Seminar "Students in Focus",Almaty, Kazakhstan, 5-6 April 2017.
5. Dr. Ami Shalit - "Research Based Teaching – case study at Weizmann Institute of Science" - presented on HERE Study Visit "Research based teaching: Universities, Entrepreneurship and the Knowledge Triangle" Milan, Italy, 30-31 May 2017.
6. Dr. Tzachi Milgrom - Universities and Social Outreach/Social Inclusiveness – The Hadassah Academic College Experience" - presented on HERE Seminar in Nicosia, Cyprus, 13 -14 June 2017.