International Erasmus+ Forum
International Erasmus+ Forum 4.4.2019
The Erasmus+ International Forum has quarterly meetings on issues involving the ICM programme and the internationalisation of HE in Israel.A meeting was held on Thursday 4.4.2019.
Meeting Agenda & Outcomes:
- Updates from IL National Erasmus+ Office, Ms. Einav Livneh Coordinator of International Forum - Download PPT
- Meeting with Itay Milner, Deputy Director of the Public & Civil Society Department (Media and Public Affairs Div.) at the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Meeting with represenatatives from Italian Embassy in Israel, Ms. Osharat Halfon, Office of the Scientific Attache and Ms. Alessia di Consiglio-Levi, Coordinator of Cultural Affairs.
- Meeting with Emma Afterman, Head of International Strategy and Cooperation at CHE-PBC and Marissa Gross-Yarm Head of International Student Affairs at CHE-PBC - Download PPT.
- Discussion on Internationalisation at Home (IaH) led by the William project, Yael Cohen-Israel Co-coordinator of the project - Download PPT
- Presentation of IaH survey conducted by CHE-PBC by Emma Afterman, Head of International Strategy and Cooperation at CHE-PBC - Download PPT
More relevant links:
For more information on the Forum please contact: Einavl@che.org.il