International Joint Degrees
Seminar on Joint International Degrees
Representatives from the International Offices in the Israeli Higher Education Institutions attended the seminar on joint degrees that took place last Wednesday (4.9.19) in the Van Leer Jerusalem Institue.
The seminar provided the International Offices an in-depth understanding of the topic and its importance, and also gave participants practical tools on how to develop international joint programmes and build strong partnerships with leading institutions around the world.
The Seminar was led by Annika Sundbäck-Lindroos, Leader of the Global Team in the Higher Education Unit at the Finnish National Agency for Education and expert in the field of Joint Degrees.
- Joint Degrees: backgroung and strategic trends by Annika Sundbäck-Lindroos
- Workshop part I by Annika Sundbäck-Lindroos
- Workshop part II by Annika Sundbäck-Lindroos
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees (EMJMD) by Kathrin Theurillat
- Guidelines on joint international degrees by Michal Neumann