Mobility for Studies

Go on Erasmus+



Erasmus+ helps organise student and doctoral candidate exchanges within Erasmus+ Programme countries, to, and from Partner countries. The programme gives students the opportunity to gain international and professional study experience abroad. 
Opportunities to study abroad are available to students at Bachelor and Master levels and for Doctoral candidates.


If you are:

• Enrolled in a nationally accredited  higher education institution

• Enrolled in one of the study programmes to a recognized degree qualification

• At least in the second year of your BA degree

Contact the international office at your university for more information on Erasmus+ opportunities


New Feature in International Credit Mobility: Blended Mobility!

This novelty allows both students and staff to participate in mobility through both virtual and physical formats, fully enjoying the experience.

Read more about it in the new Erasmus+ Programme Guide here (p. 44).


How to apply?

Students can apply for Erasmus+ Program through the international office of their higher education institution.



Your study period abroad can last from a minimum of 2 months (or one academic term or trimester) to a maximum of 12 months.


Financial Support:

You may receive an Erasmus+ grant as a contribution to your travel and subsistence costs. Grant levels may vary according to the Programme and Partner countries.


Israeli students travel to Programme countries will receive a monthly grant between €800 to €900, depending on the country they visit. In addition, students are eligible for reimbursement of traveling costs from €180 to €530.
International Students travel to Israel will receive €700 per month.
Students are eligible for reimbursement of traveling costs from €180 to €530.

Where Can I study?

You can study in a partner institution of your home institution. 35 participating countries could considered as Partner Institution but your university should have signed agreement with the eligible institutions in order to take part in an exchange abroad. Israel provides a unique experience and offers diverse academic opportunities


How do I actually participate?

You should contact the international office at your university and follow the deadlines for Erasmus+ Programme on your their website; Usually Israeli students go abroad during the Winter Semester.


Get to know Mante Jasilionyte from Lithuanian Sport University, who studied at The Academic College of Wingate:



Useful information:

Know your rights

Study in Israel

Study in Europe

Erasmus+ Facebook