The SILICE project is a multi-national project, together with India, that is coordinated by Tel-Hai College.
The project develops an open source platform that promotes social innovation ideas and international cooperation at regional level between the EU, Israel and India.
It also seeks to tackle cross-cutting issues like gender-balance and equal opportunities for women. This project develops a creative and supportive environment in partner HEIs through the establishment of SinnoLABs (Social Innovation Labs) which contribute to the development of social economy enterprises in their diverse forms (including social enterprises) which play an important role in increasing the competitiveness and efficiency of the Israeli and Indian economy in many different ways.
Additional Israeli HEIs:
* Iinterdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya
* Oranim Academic College of Education
* Sapir Academic College
* The College of Sakhnin for Teacher Education
HEIs in India:
* University of Pune
* KIIT University
* Lokmanya Tilak jankalyan shikshan sanstha
* Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences
* Technische Universitaet Berlin, Germany
* The University of Edinburgh, UK
* Veleuciliste Vern, Croatia
* Universidade De Lisboa, Portugal
For more information, please visit the project's website.