Workshop: Using Data for Strategic Internationalization
On the 27th of October and 3rd of November 2020 a virtual workshop was held together with Studyportals on the subject of data management and internationalization. The aim of the workshop was to assist Israeli institutions to:
- Better grasp the role of data across the internationalization journey;
- Learn more about internal and external data that can be used to make better decisions across the institution;
- Understand and be able to differentiate between good and suboptimal data visualizations;
- Better be able to choose from all the possible data sources the ones that will contribute most to your decisions;
- Get a good understanding of various data tools (e.g. CRM, Google Analytics etc.).
The StudyPortal Presentation presented during the webinar is available for your future use.
The presentation on International student's motivation to study in Israel, including results from the NEOs Market Research, is available here.