Cluster Seminar on the topic of "Quality Assurance in international academic Projects and beyond"
The NEO Israel has held a Cluster Seminar on the topic of "Quality Assurance in international academic Projects and beyond". The seminar provided participants with an in-depth understanding of the topic and its importance, and also gave participants practical tools on how to successfully implement QA processes to assist woth enhancing project's outputs and increase their impact and long term sustainability.
The seminar was led by Mr. Andy Gibbs, a leading expert in the filed and included a practical workshop with the participants, as well as presentations from projects to increase cooperation and knowledge sharing among all of you.
Agenda of the Cluster and our Experts Bio can be found here. Below you can find the presentations presented during the Cluster.
1. "What is QA and why is it important for us?", Mr. Andy Gibbs
2. Project DARE, Prof. Hanan Alexander & Rachel Peer, Haifa University
3. Project iPen, Dr Konstantinos Petridis, Technological Educational Institute of Crete
4. The future of QA, Maria Levinson-Or, QA department, CHE
5. Project SILICE, Gili Navon, Tel-Hai College
6. Project ASSET, Prof. Dorit alt, Kinneret academic College
7. Project ProTeach, Dr. Reuma De-Groot, Mofet Institute
8. Project TeachEx, Mr. Christian Jowers, IDC
9. Workshop, Mr. Andy Gibbs