Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degree
EMJMDs are high level integrated international study programme of 60, 90 or 120 ECTS, delivered by an international consortium of higher education institutions.
Selected EMJMDs will be supported through a grant agreement covering one optional preparatory year and three consecutive student intakes (4 or 5 year grant agreements depending on the length of the study programme).
What are the aims of the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees?
- EMJMD's are developed & delivered by a consortium of at least 3 institutions from at least 3 Programme Countries
- Students have a mandatory study period in an Institution in at least two different Programme Countries
- EMJMD leads to the award of fully recognised double/multiple degrees
- Full scholarships will be provided for excellent students worldwide for their participation in one of these EMJMD programmes (a minimum of 75% will be earmarked for students from Partner Countries)
- 350 EMJMDs will be selected between 2014-2020; 25,000 Scholarships for JMD’s will be awarded
The EMJMD grant is calculated according to the following funding principles:
- a grant for the consortium management fees and the academic staff mobility and
- a variable number of student scholarships of 25 000 EUR maximum per year (indicatively between 13 and 20 scholarships per intake), and
- a variable number of additional student scholarships of 25 000 EUR maximum per year for targeted regions of the world.
Total grants will be approximately 3 million EUR per programme.
Further details and Submission guidelines can be in the Erasmus+ Programme Guide
Feel free to contact us at any time.