CURE is a multi-national project, together with Georgia, coordinated by Gordon Academic College of Education.
CURE enhances the quality of academic education for teacher-training through designing, developing, piloting, disseminating, and exploiting curricular reform for civic education (CE) in partner countries and beyond through:
• Developing and piloting new courses on civic education
• faculty and teacher training of workshops.
• Establishing Center for Social and Civic Involvement with student activities
• Publishing handbooks, participating in conference that disseminate CURE’s dynamic programs.
Additional Israeli Partners:
* The College of Sakhnin for Teacher Education
* Academic College of Education Givat Washington
* The David Yellin Academic College of Education
* Sapir Academic College
Partner HEIs in Georgia:
* Ilia State University
* Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
* Samtskhe-Javakheti State University
* Shota Rustaveli State University
* Kutaisi University
Programme Country HEIs:
* Canterbury Christ Church University, UK
* Pädagogische Hochschule OÖ, Austria
* Paris-London-Universitat Salzburg, Austria
* Tallinn University, Estonia
* Uniwersytet Jagiellonski, Poland
Additional information on the project can be found on its website.