The Jean Monnet Activities aim at promoting excellence in teaching and research in the field of European Union studies worldwide. The activities aim also at fostering the dialogue between the academic world and policy-makers, in particular with the aim of enhancing governance of EU policies.
- Short teaching programme (or course) of 40 teaching hours per academic year in the field of EU studies
- Maximum grant – 30,000 Euro
- Teaching post with specialization in EU studies for university professors or senior lecturers.
- Must be hold by one professor, who must provide the minimum of 90 teaching hours per academic year.
- Maximum grant – 50,000 Euro
c.) Centers of Excellence
- A Jean Monnet Centers of Excellence is a focal point of competence and knowledge on EU subjects.
- Maximum grant – 100,000 Euro
d.) Jean Monnet Support to Associations
- Support to institutions that enhance teacher and training activities on EU subjects at the postgraduate level and/or for other relevant stakeholders
- Support to associations that have their explicit purpose to contribute to the study of the European integration process.
- Maximum grant for – 50,000 EUR
- Foster the creation and development of consortia of international players in the area of EU studies.
- Based on unilateral proposals, focused on activities that cannot be achieved successfully at a national level and require the involvement of minimum of three partner institutions from three different countries.
- Maximum grant – 300,000 Euro
- Support innovation, cross fertilization and the spread of EU content.
- Based on unilateral proposals – although the proposed activities may involve other partners – and may last between 12 and 24 months.
- Maximum grant – 60,000 Euro
Feel free to contact us at any time.